Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Movies and Music


I know I have talked about music a lot in the past. One of the other activities I love participating in is going to the movies. Im not sure if it is the popcorn or the limited distractions that draws me in but I love it! There are movies coming out this year that I am extremely excited for. One of which is already out, Night At The Museum, but I am waiting for it to hit our dollar movie theater. I loved those when I was younger and I am interested to see where they take this one. 
Some movies I am excited for this year are:
Inside Out
Insurgent
Black or White
50 Shades of Grey
The Boy Next Door
The Wedding Ringer
Pitch Perfect 2

Most of which are out right now or come out soon.

What movie are you looking forward to this year?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment