Saturday, January 24, 2015

Share My World Week 4




Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

I had a hard time answering this one. I would probably want Chef Gordon Ramsay. I love watching Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. It would be awesome to have him possibly give me cooking tips and ideas.

When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
I sing to myself constantly. Especially when I am in the car alone. I got a karaoke machine for Christmas. When we mess around with it I pretend to be singing to people in the room. Most of the time it is jokingly though.


If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

I would wake up with the quality to stay motivated. I would love working out to be in my daily routine and me not be in so much pain after.


What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

I don't like when people joke around about death. Especially when it is regarding their own death.


Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I am grateful for the members of my church. They have been so supportive and helpful. I am looking forward to my fiancĂ© being home for the first time since the 9th.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment