Saturday, January 3, 2015

Share My World Week 1


Would you prefer snowy winters, or not, and why
I love winter! I live in Colorado so we get snow every winter. I love the clean look of freshly fallen snow!

So, you're on your way out and it's raining. Do you know where your umbrella is or do you frantically search for it all over your apartment/house?
I know I have an umbrella in my car but I don't know where my umbrella in the house is. There for I probably wouldn't even spend time looking for one and book it to the car.

Do you prefer your food separated or mixed together?
I used to be really picky about my food not touching. I still like it separated but Im not as picky about if it mixes.

What is set as the background on your computer?
It is a picture of Yosemite from the apple default backgrounds.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful for having a fun holiday season. Im looking forward to all the snow this week.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment