Saturday, January 31, 2015

Share My World Week 5



Where did you live at age five? Is it the same place or town you live now?
I lived in Aurora Colorado when I was five. I still live in Colorado but not in the same city anymore.

You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you never met. Would you attend this party if you were to go by yourself?
I would consider going. I am very shy though so it would depend on the people that would be there. If it was just a bunch of random fascinating people I would be more inclined to go then if it was a bunch of fascinating famous musicians. 

Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I wouldn't consider Aurora to be a small or big town. I have seen small and Aurora comes no where close. It is not as big as Denver though. I loved growing up there. It still fills like home when I go back to visit friends. 

As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was far from a normal child. When most kids wanted to be a Police Man, Fire Fighter, or Ballerina. I wanted to be a Geologist. Later on it became a toss up between that and a professional singer/violinist.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful this week for my fiancé being home! Im looking forward to more sleep and putting up some Valentines Day decorations.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment