Saturday, January 17, 2015

Share My World Week 3



Are you a hugger or a non-hugger?
I am a hugger if I know the person. I tend to be shy though so I don't go hug everybody.

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
My favorite ice-cream is either cookie dough or cookies and cream. I don't eat much ice-cream so I really have to be craving it.

Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either?
Im not sure I know what exercising your mind consists of. I like doing mind puzzles if that counts and do them all the time. I can't say I like exercising my body but I know it is good for me. I try to to that at least 4 times a week.

Are you more of a dog person or a cat person? Why?
Definitely a dog person. I love playing dogs. Plus I am allergic to cats.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful for the great surgeons here in Colorado. Im looking forward to hopefully a less stressful week and a lot of sleep.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


No comments:

Post a Comment