Friday, January 9, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Welcome

Five Minute Friday is back! My mind is drawing a bit of a blank this morning with me being quite distracted. The first word for 2015 is: welcome.


Go

This year has already started to fly by. I have wanted to welcome everyday with a smile and a positive attitude. Sometimes it is not that easy. I have been trying to be strong and I think today is the day I break down. Today my world is thrown up in the air and I put it in Gods hands, all I can do is hope for the best. So I guess for now I will just welcome all the things that come my way this year with an open mind. 

Stop

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius


2 comments:

  1. Yes, this. Open mind, and leave it all up to the Lord. Wise words that I would do well with heeding myself. Thanks for writing!!
    Visiting from Five Minute Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reminder to daily put it all back in God's hands and let him direct our days. I'm visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete