Thursday, January 22, 2015

Celebration of Life Day

Today the silly celebration of, Hot Sauce Day, Answer Your Cat's Questions Day, and Celebration of Life Day take place. I can't really stand anything spicy and I'm allergic to cats so the first two are ruled out for me. However, there is nothing wrong with celebrating life! Today is a great day to step back and truly appreciate our children and grandchildren. Sometimes it is hard to remember that they make decisions for themselves, even if you influence those choices. Time flys! I never understood why my mom would tell me this until I had my own kid. It is definitely cool to look at what strengths my daughter already has even at age three. 


Take time to appreciate your child or grandchild today. Maybe just giving them something as simple as a piece of candy or take them on an outing.

Check out https://www.daysoftheyear.com to read more about the other celebrations.

I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment