Sunday, January 11, 2015

Story of Your Life

Todays prompt is :This is your life. If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover.


I think this would be a very tempting book to read. It would be full of surprises, good and bad times, heartache, and love. I think what this week has shown me the most is that the future holds things that you could never even dream of. At the end of the day I don't think I would want to read this book. You would know what the future holds. Not knowing is the most exciting part about life though.  I think if we live our life with no regrets and by being a role model for our kids, there would be no reason to open the book. Those things would make our life full and happy. At least I would be happy with how my life turned out.

Would you read the book if you could?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment