Saturday, January 10, 2015

Share My World Week 2



How do you get rid of pesky phone calls from telemarketers?
I ignore them or answer and tell them to stop calling. Only a few times has it come to me blocking the number.

What are you a "natural" at doing?
I would say my ability to play instruments and sing come natural to me. I have always loved learning new instruments.

How often do you get a hair cut?
I would say I get a hair cut every 8 to 10 months. It should be around 5 or 6 months. However I just can't afford getting my hair done that often with how much I get done to it.

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "fun"?
Family outings. Things like amusement parks and the zoo.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful for having heat. This week has been extremely cold and snowy. Im looking forward to seeing my mom and spending time with her.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment