Thursday, January 15, 2015

Do You Have A Favorite Hat?

Today we celebrate Hat Day and Strawberry Ice Cream Day.

I love strawberry ice cream especially with some chocolate syrup on top of it. Unfortunately I will not have any today as it does not fit into my eating plan. Everyone should go out and get some today and have a scoop for me.

I am not the biggest fan of hats but in honor of today my daughter let me borrow her hat.


Share pictures in the comments of you celebrating these silly events!
If you need some hat ideas check this chart out. If you can't read it zoom in or check out daysoftheyear.com for a bigger picture.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.

"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius




No comments:

Post a Comment