Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ten Things Hollywood Predicted 2015 Would Have


As some of you know when Back To The Future II was released back in 1989 They travel to the future to the year 2015. I thought this would be kind of a fun post to do since we have hit that year mark. A couple of these things might be accomplished this year but for the most part I think there will be a while before a lot of it happens.

1. Hoverboards

2. Flying Cars

3. Mr. Fusion - For those who don't know what this is. It is a machine that turns your garbage into energy.

4. Pepsi Perfect - I don't know if there is anything special to the Pepsi itself but it sure does look cooler.

5. Food Hydrator

6. Automatic Dog Walkers

7. Self Drying Jackets

8. Holographic Movie Posters

9. Phone Glasses

10. Power Laces -  This is the coolest one out of all of them in my opinion. Nike just released a stemming that these will be released sometime this year.

What would you be most excited to see happen?


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment