Friday, January 16, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Send

This weeks Five Minute Friday word is send.


GO

These days we use technology as a way to communicate with people. We send and email or a text. Maybe you even just send a Facebook message to the people you need to talk to. We have slowly faded out writing and sending letters. I know that my mom gets so excited when my daughter sends her a letter. It is mostly consisting of just drawings but it still makes my moms day. Sometimes it is nice to get back to when electronics were not as advanced and write someone a personal letter and send it. I am sure it will make them smile.

END

I challenge you to write someone a letter this week. Who knows maybe they will write back to you.
Leave your five minute thoughts on the word send in the comments.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment