Friday, January 23, 2015

Five Minute Friday: Share

This weeks word is share.

GO

I laughed so hard when I saw the word for this weeks post. My daughter got a Sesame Street video game for Christmas. One of the episodes in the game is about sharing. Since she likes that episode the best I have had the song stuck in my had all day. I would say that sharing was one of the hardest lessons to teach my daughter. When she was little it was just me and her and when she started playing with other children she didn't want them anywhere near her toys. In the last six months she has definitely got better at sharing and she knows no matter what her toys will always be hers but it is nice to let her friends use them when they visit.

STOP

If you want to know more about Five Minute Friday stop be Kate Motaung's blog.

Share your five minute post in the comments below.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius

1 comment:

  1. Sharing is definitely a hard lesson for all of us to learn. Hopefully, the friends at Sesame Street will help your little one =) Visiting from FMF!

    ReplyDelete