Sunday, February 1, 2015

Childhood Revisited

This weeks prompt is Childhood revisited. Sure, you turned out pretty good, but is there anything you wish had been different about your childhood? If you have kids, is there anything you wish were different for them?


I am pretty happy with my childhood. My family had many fun trips and I loved life. The only thing I might have done a little differently would have been to be more social and keep some of the friendships after High School. My daughter is not old enough to have made any mistakes of her own. She is a happy child and I love her to death. I hope she makes some close friends as she gets older. I hope she enjoys her childhood as much as I did.


I really hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop." - Confucius



No comments:

Post a Comment