Sunday, July 27, 2014

Virtue



Virtue is the last thing we study in young womens. It wasn't one of the original values but it was added when I was in high school. In order to finish personal progress we read the entire Book of Mormon and to write our testimony. To this day I have never finished reading the entire book. The picture above really defines what we work toward when we talk about virtue. We all have moral standards. It is up to us to keep them not for someone else's purpose but for our own.

I do have a testimony. It is not very strong or at least not as strong as I want it to be. I am working to grow that testimony and improve my understanding of my beliefs. I believe in the Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. I know that Jesus was crucified for our sins. I know the scriptures are true and have faith that I will grow closer to my Heavenly Father every day.

I hope everyone had a great sunday. If you have a testimony please share it below. Even if you are not the same faith as me I would love to hear your testimony.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment