Monday, July 14, 2014

Drudgery



I have to be honest I had to look up the definition of drudgery. Often times we set up routines in our daily life and sometimes we can get bored of doing the same thing. Routines are often time a lot of hard work. As useful as routines can be, after a while we can be de-motivated to continue with them.  I am starting my healthy habits for the third time this year. It includes better eating habits and an exercise program. I am trying to change things up this time around and adding some other steps in my routine to try and keep me motivated. If you start feeling bored and want to quit, find ways to add fun back into the equation. You could try playing upbeat music, or bring enervating scents into your environment. It never hurts o have a change in pace or a sequence of the routine. Try these changes in your routine to try and motivate yourself to keep moving forward.

What do you do to stay on your routine?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment