Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dream Home

Todays prompt is: Far from home. Tell us about the farthest you have ever traveled from home.
I have already written about this topic in a previous post, so I decided to choose a different prompt from this week.

I chose: Dream home. You win a contest to build your dream home Draft the plans. 



My dream home would be a six bedroom house. I would live on a couple acres. It would have a huge kitchen with an island. There would be a big basement with a home theater system. There would also be a big play area for kids. Somewhere in the house I would make a music room. The out side would have a wrap around porch with a swing. The backyard would be large with a deck. The deck would have a fire pit. And the yard would have a trampoline and a swimming pool. Maybe even have a garden in the back. 

The rest of the house I don't have specifics for.

What would your dream house look like?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments below with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein




No comments:

Post a Comment