Friday, July 4, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Exhale

Happy 4th of July!!!

This weeks Five Minute Friday word is Exhale. It is a holiday weekend and I am looking forward to doing a lot of exhaling the next few days. This is not just any normal holiday in my house though. Today is my daughters third birthday. We are having her party tomorrow. I have spent a lot of time the last month making sure I had everything for this party. After the party is over I will be able to relax and inhale and exhale for a few days. I think sometimes, especially as a mother, I forget to exhale. I am so many times going and going and going. If I am not physically going my mind sure is. It is always going in a thousand different direction.



I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Please share any traditions you have below.

I hope you all enjoy my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment