Friday, July 11, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Belong



This week the word is belong.  The first thing I thought about when I saw this word was where I belong in the world. Growing up we often worry about belonging and fitting in. I am still in the process of figuring out where I belong in the world. Its amazing how much has happened and changed in the last five years. Sometimes when we have unexpected changes it can change the way we think about ourself. I want to find myself and where I belong so I can help my daughter as she gets older. We all have fears of not making friends or of not making it to where we want to be in life. It just takes time. We get closer to that sense of belonging everyday. The other thing I think of when I hear the word belong is organization. I have a small case of OCD. Everything belongs in a place and I always know when something is out of place.

What does the word belong make you think of?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment