Saturday, July 19, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Bloom



This weeks word is bloom. Just like plants, people take time to bloom. I believe that there are very many stages of blooming in our life. There is no specific age or time period when these stages take place. Not knowing when these stages will come makes it hard to prepare for them. It all depends on events, friends, family, and personal beliefs. I had to become an adult a lot sooner then most people. One unexpected event after another led me into blooming faster. Wake up each morning knowing that you will grow at least a little more each day. Don't forget that even your actions towards others affect them and yourself. We held each other bloom as well. One of my favorite sayings is: Friends are flowers that never fade. Where flowers bloom so does hope.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. So true... people take time to bloom. Easy to forget that, especially with those closest to us.

    Thanks for the great reminder.

    I'm one of your 5mf neighbors this week!

    ReplyDelete