Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Great or Greatest



This weeks prompt is: Great or Greatest. What makes a blog great? What makes you follow a blog or "Like" a post?

When I am looking at blogs the ones that stick out the most to me are, the ones that talk about subjects I enjoy, the ones that are written well, or ones that have stories that keep my attention. I follow a a few blogs that are all about faith and religion. I also follow a few receipt blogs. I love being able to see different point of views on some subjects as well. Its hard to say what makes a blog great. Everyone has their own opinions. For me the people with great blogs are the people who write from the heart. The blogs that are not written because of the views or comments. Great blogs are written by people who enjoy writing and just want to share their thoughts. There are so many reasons these days for people to blog. People blog to advertise, to connect with people with similar interests, to have their voice heard and create awareness, to help other, to stay in touch, to keep record of their life, to express creativity, and to gain knowledge. I started my blog because I wanted to share my thoughts with others and to try and make a difference. It amazes me when I visit someones blog and I can tell that they have spent so much time working on it. I love seeing someone emotion through their writing.

What do you think makes a great blog?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment