Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Stat Connection

This weeks prompt is: The Stat Connection. Go to your Stats page and check your top three-five posts. Why do you think they've been successful? Find the connection between them, and write about it.



In the last month my views have stayed pretty consistent. The posts that tend to do better seem to be my five minute friday posts and posts that really hit close to heart. The five minute friday community is so large that it is great when they stop by for encouragement. It makes me feel important. . When you first start a blog, it can take time to find what your viewers want to read about. I am starting to get more of an idea each week. Not only is it what the viewers like but it is what i enjoy writing about. I am really excited to see where this blog takes me in the years to come. I have certainly enjoyed it thus far.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blogs. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment