Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blankets

This week I am thankful for blankets. I have had a really rough week to say the least. I have been sick since Monday afternoon. Seeming to get worse everyday. I spent five hours in the hospital yesterday and an hour in a doctors office today. I have had a high fever for days, which led to chills. I have been in love with my blankets and do not know what I would have done without them.



I hope everyone has been having a good week.

Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts. I love getting feedback.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't been well. Are you better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I am hoping for a major improvement today or I have to go back to the doctor.

      Delete