Saturday, July 12, 2014

Try



During one of my many sleepless nights this week, I came across this song. The song is Try by Colbie Caillat. I have mentioned the topic in multiple posts before so I thought it was perfect. Most girls constantly worry about their appearance. I am definitely one of them. A long time ago I made a decision that I didn't want to wear makeup. To this day I still don't wear makeup on a regular basis, only for special occasions.

To anyone that thinks they are not pretty without make up, you need to watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoZLPSw8U8

Makeup just enhances your beauty. It does NOT make you beautiful. Be yourself.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment