Tuesday, July 29, 2014

State Of My Year

Today's prompt is: State of Your Year. Write up a mid-year "State of My Year" post.

Wow it is already the end of July, so hard to believe. Its amazing how much happens in just half a year. As I sat here reflecting in what all has happened since January I realized that some big changes have happened to me. The biggest thing that happened this year is that my daughter turned three years old. She amazes me everyday. She has started growing up to be such a beautiful girl. Between January and now her speech has come such a long way. She can speak in much larger sentences. The amount of information that she retains is crazy. I am always getting asked questions so she can learn. I am definitely proud of the person she is becoming. As of next month I will have been living in Colorado Springs for a year and a half. I have been lucky enough to be dating my amazing boyfriend of two years come this October.  I do not know what I would do without him. I am thrilled that his family was so accepting of Crystal and I.  I started this blog back in March. Somedays I don't know what to write about. When I see the topic, sometimes I just go blank. Doing this daily has shown me that I have the ability to continue something and accomplish something. I always hope for more participation. In almost every post I leave the readers with a challenge or a question. I hope to continue with this blog for a long time to come. This year my mother also moved from my home town. I have always been not to far so it has definitely been a change. I look forward to everything the rest of the year brings. Thank you to everyone who has continually supported me and encouraged me.


I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment