Saturday, July 5, 2014

Frozen

If you have not seen the movie Frozen you definitely should. It is a very cute movie and very entertaining. I get the pleasure of hearing these song almost on a daily basis. I know I have talked about the song "Let It Go" from the movie in a previous blog. All of the songs in the movie are catchy though. My daughter turned three yesterday. We celebrated her birthday today with a Frozen themed party. It was so much fun. I enjoyed making the cakes and shopping for her party.



The cakes were not what I expected at all. The tutorial I had found to follow ended up not being what it was supposed to be. I was able to salvage the cakes after a long process of trial and error. Over all we had a great time. We ended up watching the movie too.



I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please Leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment