Monday, July 21, 2014

Exhaustion



Any normal adult especially parents I feel suffer from exhaustion. Sleep is essential for proper brain and body function. It is often easy to blame lack of motivation on the fact that your tired. The average  hours asleep you should give your body a night is eight hours. I know that I don't sleep anywhere close to that many hours. I currently am probably getting between four and five hours of sleep I night. I particularly hate when major changes happen in my daily schedule. Then I have the hardest time falling asleep when I need to. Review your current sleep patterns and needs. Consider if lack of sleep is contributing to you feeling sick or unmotivated. Make adjustments if you think they are needed.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for today." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment