Sunday, July 6, 2014

Choice and Accountability

This weeks value is Choice and Accountability. I started my personal progress again last week so that I can finish it. I forgot how much time is put into a lot of it.



We are all given the option to make choices. Depending on those choices depends on how our life turns out. Some choices are smaller then others, like choosing what movie or TV show to watch. Choosing to dress the way you do can even affect your life.

The scripture that is given for this value is:
Choose you this day whom ye will serve;... but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Make choices in life that will improve it. Make them so that you feel better about yourself. Sometimes it is not an easy task. Especially when what you want to do may be something everyone else is doing. In my life I have made choices that have challenged myself and the way I live. I know that if I would have put more faith in God I would not be where I am today. I know that we shouldn't live in the past though. We should always live in the now. I love my life now and can't wait to see what life has in store for the future.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment: