Sunday, July 20, 2014

Integrity

Sorry again for the delay in my post. I am still trying to feel better. Hopefully I can have everything back on track this week.



Integrity is a hard one to write about. Mainly because I am still in the process of understanding the meaning of the word. We grow up with the understanding that integrity was not cheating, doing what your asked, and following the rules. It can also be known as the things we do when no one is looking.  The dictionary says integrity is adherence to moral and ethical principles. Every person grew up learning what is right and wrong. Some people may have different opinions on some morals. I am happy to have grown up the way I did and in this church. There are many outside sources that try to effluence our actions. All we can do is stay strong and stand our ground. Always choose the right!

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment