Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Adventure

This weeks photo challenge is Adventure. My photo is about family.


I had a conversation tonight about family with my mom. My family will look like the one above in just under a years time. I never really thought about it this way. I have been in this environment and surrounded by all of these people for so long it is just normal to me. When my fiancés children started asking me about what to call me and my mom after I marry their dad it made me wonder. I added my name to one of their emergency contact sheets for school the other day. As I was filling in information it asked for my relationship to the child. I turned to my fiancé and asked what to put. He told me to put step mom. That is when everything started to hit. It was a scary but good feeling at the same time. I am excited for the journey ahead as I become an official part of this family and all the adventures that will come after.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment