Sunday, September 21, 2014

Praise


This week I started reading The Book of Mormon. I have a hard time understanding books when I read especially when it is written in a different style of english I am not used to. In order to help me understand what I am reading I started a journal and write about what each chapter is about. At the bottom of each journal page there is a scripture from the bible. On the first page of this journal it has a "prayer" about praise. It says: "God, I praise You for who You are. Thank you that You are so much greater then I am. Help me to love You more deeply and see You more fully as I worship You with my words and with my life. Amen." The one person that we can count on no matter what in life is God. I am excited to learn more about The Book of Mormon and to understand more about stories I am not as familiar with. 

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment