Friday, September 5, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Whisper

Here we are again for another great five minute friday post. If you want to know more about five minute friday click on the picture below.


This weeks word is whisper.


Go
I often wish the world would wiser. I was in a theater the other night full of teenagers and they were so loud. Loud enough to where I debated if I should leave or not. There are times when I wish everyone in the world would whisper. When we do little car rides to Denver the three kids in the back seat can get overwhelming. Sometimes I will turn the music up to give them a hint they are being to loud. Instead of quieting they just get louder. Whispering is something everyone should do now and again. We turn it into a game. It helps the kids still have fun but learn the advantage to not being as loud.
Stop

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Tell me in the comments what whisper means to you.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

  1. Hello - I agree whispering makes kids listen more. That is what a teacher taught me when I volunteered in her classroom - if you raise your voice they block it out or get louder. I write about that in my post. Blessings to you and yours. I am visiting from FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced the very same thing in the classroom. The louder you talk the louder the kids get and they still don't hear you. But if you lower your voice to a whisper, they have to quiet themselves to hear you.
    I wrote about whispering today too. Thanks for coming over and reading my post!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazed me as to how much more children respond to a whisper. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete