Friday, September 12, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Ready

Teaming up with Kate and the Five Minute Friday crew for another fun writing prompt. To check out more about Five Minute Fridays click the button.


 This weeks word is: ready.


GO
I am sure people are already starting to get tired of me talking about my recent engagement and the wedding we have started to plan. This is somewhat to do with it but not entirely. In the last three years I have put on close to 50 pounds. For months I have tried multiple diets and workout programs to help me lose the weight. Unfortunately I didn't sick with any of them. A couple weeks ago a program called 21 Day Fix was brought to my attention. I am hitting the end of week two and have lost two pounds. (That is with skipping many workouts and occasionally straying from the diet.) I am ready to get rid of this extra weight. What could be a better motivation then getting married. I plan on losing at least half of what I gained by the time the wedding comes around. I am ready to make the change. I am ready to stand my ground. I am ready to be a better me.
END

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. From one Hope to another, you have the promise of your name - Hope. It carries with it optimism and a desire for change. You are well on your way. May God bless you and your future husband.

    ReplyDelete