Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fast Sunday


I sat at church today trying to take away something from the lessons to talk about today. Unfortunately I didn't. Today was fast sunday. Every first Sunday of the month people are given the opportunity to share their testimony. As I sat there I was trying to remember the last time I got up and shared mine. I could not tell you the answer to that. When I was younger I thought church was a waste of time. I hated going in a sense. I realized today how much I enjoy being around the people at church and that I really like the lessons now that I am older. I am excited to participate in some of the activities that are coming up this month and becoming closer to the people at church. I want to be able to stand up on fast sunday and share my testimony. First I just need to rebuild mine.

I hope you all enjoy my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment