Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Favorites


It is the time of the week to share a little bit about myself again.

Do you prefer reading coffee table books (picture), biographies, fiction, non-fiction, or educational books?
I read mostly fiction stories. Every now and again I will pick up a non-fiction book but it has to have some significance to my life for me to really get into it.

What is your biggest fear or phobia?
I would say my biggest fear is of spiders. Even the smallest of spiders I don't want to be anywhere close to it.

What is your favorite cheese?
My favorite cheese is probably sharp cheddar. I live in a house where we use a lot of cheese on everything. Since I have been on my diet I am not allowed very much cheese and I miss it.

What is your favorite month of the year?
This one is tricky. I was talking to my fiancĂ© this morning about how excited I am for it to be October because I get to decorate for halloween. I would say October is my all time favorite since it is the first of three months of decorating the house for different holidays. Not to mention my birthday is in October too. 

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I write a Thankful Thursday post every week so to see what I am grateful for this week check out that post by clicking here. This next week I am looking forward to going through halloween stuff so I can get ready to decorate.

Check out the blog that started the Share Your World questions here.

Answer these questions in the comments below or leave me a link to your blog with your post on these questions. 

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment