Saturday, September 27, 2014

First Job


I am back again to share more about myself with you.

If you could be a tree or a plant, what would you be?
I would be a plant. Specifically I would be a flower. Flowers smell amazing and most of them are beautiful.

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?
I don't really like the word servant in this question. If I could have someone come to my house everyday for an hour I would probably have them clean everything. That would only last so long though so maybe I would have someone come make dinner everyday for the family. 

If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
I would probably say I would want an endless supply of cheese. Our family uses so much of it on almost everything we can possibly add it to.

What was one of your first moneymaking jobs (other than babysitting or newspaper delivery)?
My first job was working as a receptionist for an eye doctor in Walmart. I loved it. To this day I miss that job. I had fun at work and had a great boss. I was lucky to have a job like that as my first.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
To see what I am grateful for last week click here and read my Thankful Thursday post. This week I am looking forward to touring a wedding location.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment