Saturday, September 20, 2014

Unique



I am back again to share more about myself with you.

List three pet peeves?
1. Burping in public.
2. Making clicking or clapping noises when fidgeting.
3. Mismatching clothes.

What makes you unique?
I have been told for a long time that I am more mature then most people my age. I think that makes me unique.

What would be your ideal birthday present, and why?
My ideal birthday present would probably be the new Apple Watch. It doesn't come out until early next year but it is the only thing I really want right now. I have always been an Apple fan. I have a Mac laptop, iPad, and iPhone so having the Apple watch would be a great addition to my set.

Which way does the toilet paper roll go? Over or Under?
I keep my toilet paper on a shelf. If I were to hang it though it would go under.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
To see what I am grateful for last week click here and read my Thankful Thursday post. This week I am looking forward to going to my home town for a day and seeing people I grew up with.

Leave your answers to these questions in the comments.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment