Saturday, September 6, 2014

Share Your World

Songs these days have started having more and more to be about relationships and alcohol. I am certainly a sucker for love songs. When it comes to writing about them, there is only so much you can say. I don't exactly drink so I can't relate to those topics and I think my love life needs to have some privacy with it. With that said I am making one last change to my daily blog for now.

I came across this writing challenge called Share Your World. Since blogging is an international activity, this blogger posts four questions every week so we can get to know each other better.
Click here to read more about their blog.


Here are the questions and my answers:

Have your blogging goals changed?
My goals have not changed thus far. I still write just to share my thoughts, the events in my life, and to make people smile.

If you were to perform in a circus what would you do?
I am not very big into the circus acts. Therefor if I had to choose I would probably be one of the people that does the tricks with the elephants. I think it would be so much fun to work with the animals. My daughter would love it too, considering her favorite animal is an elephant.

If you could go back and talk to yourself at age 18 what advise would you give yourself? Or if you are younger than 25 what words of wisdom would you like to tell yourself at age 45?
This question is tricky. If I have learned anything in the last three years it is that time flies by. Not only that but things can change in a blink of an eye. Since I am 21 I get the second part of this question haha. I would tell myself to cherish every moment. I often realize all my favorite moments are captured on camera. I am thankful to have these photos but sometimes it takes away the magic. I used to take a camera with me almost everywhere I went. Most times I will stop what I am doing just to get a good picture. We sometimes miss the experience by being behind a camera. Sometimes it is better to just live in the moment.

What is your favorite comfort snack food?
My favorite snack food is Double Stuff Oreos with Peanut Butter.

Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
If you want to see what I am grateful for from last week read my Thankful Thursday post by clicking here. This week I am looking forward to researching stuff for wedding planning and meeting new people at some events this week.

Share your answers to these questions in the comments below.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment