Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Super Sensitive

This weeks writing prompt is: Super sensitive. If you were forced to give up one sense, but gain super-sensitivity in another, which senses would you choose?


I would give up my hearing and improve my vision. For a long time now I have wanted to learn American Sign Language. Sometimes it seems like people over look that as a language. It is not easy to learn either. When one of your senses is taken away most of the time others will improve. I think that if I had to give up my hearing it would make me appreciate certain things in my life now that I didn't before. It would suck to not be able to hear music the same way or peoples voices.

Put your answers in the comments below. 

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment