Sunday, September 14, 2014

Brighten Your Day


As I was looking for something to write about today I came across this bookmark not once, not twice, not three, but FOUR times. At that point I thought well maybe there is a reason I keep finding this specific post. I took time to look all of these scriptures up. My favorite ones were the first two. They talk about how we are here for a reason and God is there with us every step of the day. We had an open house activity at church yesterday. I got the chance to talk to a couple in my ward that I hadn't really gotten to know. Our conversations were everywhere from personal to church related topics. I came home last night feeling a lot stronger with my beliefs. I am not even sure how to explain all of it. I hope you can use these scriptures above to help lift your spirits on days where you need a little push to get going or make it till the end of the day.

Which scripture is your favorite in the list above?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment