Sunday, September 28, 2014

Missionaries

I grew up having missionaries from my church visit frequently. Since I have been out of high school I started building closer relationships to the missionaries that would serve in my area. We recently had a missionary that I absolutely adored. She was always upbeat even if she was having the worst of days. She spent a lot of time at our house and with our family, teaching lessons or having dinner. One things about the missionaries in my church is they get transferred to different areas during the time period they serve. This missionary had been here for I believe about six months, which is quite unusual. Last week she got transferred. I will miss having her around but know I will get to see her after her mission.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment