Saturday, June 7, 2014

Songwriting



I thought I would change things up a little bit today. Instead of writing about a specific song I want to talk about songwriting. I have always been very jealous of people who write their own songs. I have tried and it is not easy. I would love to learn more piano or guitar so i can sit down and put tunes with lyrics. I have read a few books on song writing and downloaded a couple apps. I think I am going to challenge myself this week to spend at least some time each day putting lyrics together or maybe just melodies.

Does anyone have any tricks that help you start writing? Have you ever written a song? If so, I would love to hear it or read the lyrics. Please share them below.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Start with the lyrics.A little.

    I'm cage
    I'm trapped
    I'm lost in the darkness of the night
    There's nothing I can do tonight
    So,help me out

    It's still in progress but I'll finish it.

    ReplyDelete