Friday, June 6, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Hands



Little hands, big hands, clean hands, and dirty hands. My hands seem to always be full. I have a almost three year old that can not keep her hands clean. I feel like most of the time the day flies by.  We rely on our hands for many things. I am a high technology user. I text all the time, I use my computer, and I play video games. Not to mentions basic tasks like cooking and driving. Some people use their hands more then others. I have always wanted to learn sign language. I have a friend who uses sign language on a daily bases. He use to try and teach me some. It is a lot more difficult then it looks. It would be amazing to go a whole day with only communicating with our hands. Everything would be so much more peaceful.

Can you imagine what life would be like if you couldn't use your hands?
Have you ever learned sign language? If so, what is the easiest way to learn?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your right we should be thankful for what we have.
    http://imperfectlyleah24.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/prayer-hands/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I came by from the linky. I enjoyed my visit. I am following you now.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete