Friday, June 13, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Messanger

Oh how we all seem to turn into messengers these days. I remember growing up and playing telephone and never having the message stay the same by the time it was reveled. Oh how simple things would be if only one person would stick to being the messenger. When so many people pass things around so much gets changed. I can not tell you how many time I have received information that was not true just because I did not hear it from the source. I have felt like a messenger lately. With one brother in college, on living with friends, and my mom in another state.... we do not communicate well at all. It is quite entertaining when we all start talking to us all or we all try solving issues. If you are going to be a messenger make sure you have your message right. Write it down if you have to.

What can you do to make sure you relay message to others correctly?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Great post. My Messenger post is up too.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete