Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Shape Up or Ship Out

So today was a really rough subject for me to figure out. I really like the new theme for Tuesdays because they are making me think a lot harder about some of the topics.

Today's prompt is: Shape Up or Ship Out. Write a letter to the personality trait you like least, convincing it to shape up or ship out. Be as threatening, theatrical, or thoroughly charming as is necessary to get the job done.

Dear Laziness,
      As much as I have enjoyed your company lately, I no longer need you hanging out. I have been missing out on quite a bit of activities and products that I need to be getting done. I am tired of sitting around and leaving everything in a major chaos. 
      I spend most of my free time these days playing video games. If I am not of a game console or my computer, I am waiting videos about the games. I could really use this time more wisely by taking my little girl to the park, which she loves. I could also start organizing all the extra stuff I have no that my mom has moved. I am sure there is a lot of stuff I own I could get rid of.
      I am sure if you stopped hanging around so much and let productivity hang out more I would not only feel better about myself but about my surroundings as well. Please give me a break and give me time to get work done.
     Thank you so much for understanding!
                        Yours Truly,
                          Lazy Butt

I challenge everyone to take part in my prompt each tuesday in the comments below. I thank you ahead of time for participating.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment