Monday, June 2, 2014

Motivation

A while back someone I follow on Facebook had posted this. I am going to take their words and share them with you. Today I started my INSANITY workout over from the beginning. I am hoping to make it to the end of the program this time. I did not have the motivation at all this time. However I know I would feel better if I got back into it.

This page is about motivation in general. We start our fitness or life journey somewhere and are along that journey now. Wouldn't it be great to help inspire one person today?

Here is what I want from today:
1. In the comments below write something encouraging and motivating.
2. Share this blog with friends and family and ask them to share there comments as well.

If we can inspire one person.... JUST ONE... someone's life will be forever changed.
I can not wait to read the comments. Everyone has days where they still need motivation and today is one of those days for me.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave your comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. Work hard and good things come your way.Also,work smarter not harder.That all i have but I know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From a really good friend I learned some very motivating words,

    "You is Kind, You is Smart, You is important".

    This helps a lot of my friends, family, and even myself. Any one reading this should reflect on those motivating words.
    :D

    ReplyDelete