Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Don't Dance

This weeks sons is I Don't Dance by Lee Brice. When I first saw the title of this song I laughed. Mainly because I hate dancing. I think I look funny when I try. More recently I have stopped caring and I am sure it has to do with me having a kid. This song is not about dancing though. It is about a guy that will do anything for this girl he loves.

In the song it says:
I don't dance, But here I am
Spinning you around and around in circles
It Ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand
Cause, I don't dance

Love's never come my way,
I've never been this far
Cause you took these two left feet
And waltzed away with my heart

Never be scared to dance. you never know where it will take you.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live from today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment