Monday, June 23, 2014

Lack of Clarity

One of the worst de-motivators is having lack of clarity. We have all had those days when we don't know what step is next or why we're doing what we're doing. We can try staying motivated through these periods by setting aside time to revisit your projects, goals, and values. I know I have a constant habit of starting something and not finishing it. Sometimes it can be months before I even start working on it again. You have to take one step at a time. I started with something as simple as reading, which I have written about before. This last month I have done a lot better with finishing a book and not starting any new ones.

Try finishing a project this week you have been working on or accomplish a goal you have had for a while.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. I always appreciate the feedback and participation with my posts. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment