Monday, June 9, 2014

Distractions

For the next few weeks I want to talk about things that demotivates us and what we can do to gain that motivation back. Today I want to talk about distractions. When our attention is pulled in too many distractions, we can lose focus and motivation for working on what's most important. In order to try to stay motivated we need to be able to notice our distractions. Are you being interrupted by people, sounds, emails, and phone calls? What can you do during certain times of the day to minimize those distractions? Recently I have turned off the dings and vibrations on my phone. It has limited the amount of time I have spent texting or at least slowed it down. It has definitely shown positive affects on my focus, productivity, and motivation on everything I have done recently.

What are some of the distractions you have been facing? What are you going to try doing to minimizing them?

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. Please leave comments with suggestions and thoughts.
"Learning from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment