Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Morality Play

Todays prompt is: Where do your morals come from — your family? Your faith? Your philosophical worldview? How do you deal with those who don’t share them, or derive them from a different source?

Morals can be a touchy subject with people. I am only 21 years old and still not sure in everything I believe. My morals definitely came from my family and faith. I grew up in a pretty religious household. However I was not sheltered like a lot of major religious people can be. My dad was not part of the church that we attended but was very supportive of it. He made sure to always attend if we were giving a talk or singing. There are aspects of my religion that I still have not come to an understanding of because of the way my life has been. I believe that everybody has different beliefs. I have always had friends with other beliefs and I don't think any different about them for it. I know that I am still young and have a lot to learn but I think I have a pretty good foundation of morals set for myself and hopefully can pass to my daughter as well.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. I always appreciate the feedback and participation with my posts. Please leave comments with suggestions or thoughts.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment